Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Sunday, November 13, 2016

How to Get Back On Your Board

Hey SUP'ers! Falling down is a part of the process. I know. It can be terrifying. The water is startling. It can be cold. You feel like you've permanently lost your belongings. During this panic, you feel rapidly unsure how to get back on your board. 

Check out my step-by-step guide (that I teach in my private Stand Up Paddleboard lessons) that will help you strengthen your resilience and feel equipped and less afraid if you fall into the water. 


Thank you for watching my video on how to get back on your board! Let me know if you've found yourself in this situation? How did you handle it? If you have any tips that helped you, we would love to hear your story! Wishing you a wonderful day, SUP'er!

Love + Sun,

Amanda
Your Beachonista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...