Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Beachonista: My New Vibe.

Hey Beachonistas!
So...I solved my own blogging problem as to why I couldn't get my fingertips to a keyboard consistently to write a post for my former blog: The Fashionista Coach.  I've done some changing. I'm more of who I am these days, which has changed the style of fashion I would like to share with you. Or should I say: I'm more specific as to what I'd like to share here? 

Ever since I moved back to my hometown in Spring 2014, I've had a year's time to reconnect with the life I have long forgotten and loved as a kid. 

Getting a fresh start has opened up room for me to remember who I truly am and what I like doing at its basic core.

So why did I change from The Fashionista Coach to The Beachonista?  Believe me. I loved following the latest trend and blogging about the fine details of all it had to offer.  However, I realized that it's time to show you more of who I am.  More specifically, I want to zero in on beach (life) style and hope it will inspire your style too.  I'm also taking it a step beyong style and put my style into action.  I'm going to post video footage of my adventures while surfing, Stand Up Paddleboard(ing) and skateboarding - oh, even bike riding.  I'm toying with the idea of adding decorating and cooking posts now that I have my own pad.  I want to share what I've been passionately dabbling in while not writing for The Fashionista Coach. ;)


All of these activities inspire my world, and I hope they will inspire yours too. 

Thank you for being apart of The Fashionista Coach's journey and hope to have you on this new road with me while I share beach (life) style with you here at The Beachonista. 

Do you have any thoughts about the change?  Feel free to let me know in the comments section below.  I'd love to hear from you!

For now, I'm busy putting a lot of fun posts together that I hope you enjoy!

Talk to you soon, Beachonista!

Xo,
Amanda

P.S. You can STILL access and ENJOY all the posts from my former blog (The Fashionista Coach) through this blog. If you have any favorite posts, don't worry, they're still there for you to read!

6 comments:

  1. Nice! πŸ‘πŸͺπŸ‘πŸ„πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Oso! It was a longtime coming! More to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you panda! This feels like the real you. I have never seen you more happy than you have been over the last year. Cheers to all your adventures to come. Can't wait to see what's in store for you. Xo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nei!! You're the sweetest and so grateful to have a kind and supportive friend like you. I couldn't agree more. I'm really excited to get this venture off the ground and into more exciting territory. Miss you lady!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...