Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Friday, May 23, 2014

Red, White & Blue Sales Event

Visit my shop @ www.TheFashionistaCoach.storenvy.com!

Hey Fashionista!! Memorial Weekend is HERE!! To celebrate this occasion (& the 3-day weekend), I wanted to offer 20% off all merchandise at my shop - all weekend long - (or while supplies last). Whichever comes first!

That means, all *J.Crew-inspired Bubble Necklaces are now $24! Everyday gold necklaces are as low as $12! And earrings are as low as $8! 

Be sure to check out all the goodies you can score for your wardrobe!! 

And, of course, if you have ANY questions on any of the items listed in my shop, please shoot me an email at info(at)thefashionistacoach(dot)com! I'll have my phone on me and access to email instantly, so I will get back to you in a flash!

Again, my shop address is: www.TheFashionistaCoach.storenvy.com OR click "Visit My Shop" at the top right hand corner of my blog for direct access!

Wishing you a beautiful and safe weekend my friend!! 

Love,
Your Fashion Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...