Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Thursday, April 17, 2014

My Top 5 Favorite Spring Accessories

Hey Fashionista! I am so sorry it's been a while since I've posted! I've been in the midst of moving...and changing a few things in my life.  My mind has been in a bit of a 'fog' - constantly thinking about you and what to write!  Since my life has been more 'on-the-go' lately, I wanted to share my top 5 favorite spring accessories that I literally don't leave home without.  They make an outfit come to life and are hassle-free - oh, and very affordable! Read below for full details!


Seashell Tote

Sure, this tote is half my body-size, and violates all sizing and proportion"rules" written about finding the perfect handbag. However, it's been PERFECT for just about everything I do. Beach. Networking events. Dinner. Even nights out on the town - (Note: In this case, I take my clutch and leave my tote in the car).  With totes like these I love adding a scarf. My friend happened to not want this lovely crocheted beauty. So I swagged it on my tote! 

It holds my entire life in the midst of its perfectly stitched threads.  For surfing or paddling days out in the water, it holds my beach towel, wallet, bottle of water, snack, sunglasses, cell phone, accessories, even an extra pair of shoes and/or clothes.  It's a beautiful thang. 

Oh, and this gem was on sale for $16 at Tabula Rasa in Manhattan Beach, CA.  Check out their online store at: www.TabulaRasaMB.com 


Oversized Cat-Eye Sunglasses

Another gem that I've grown fond of. No. Wait. It was more like "love-at-first-sight" with these.  I spotted them while loading up at the candy store one evening.  Then I saw them. On the $9.99 shelf....staring at me. Right in the eye. They lit up so brilliantly that I HAD TO HAVE THEM.  Since then, they've looked lovely with sundresses, casual apparel and salon trips....to get my eyebrows waxed. Yeah. I come out of there looking like someone drew two red lipstick lines above (and under) my eyebrows! Ever have that happen? If not, consider yourself among "the lucky ones" who can get waxed sans skin irritation! ;) Yep, these babies covered the evidence right up so I could go out in public and not be asked if I was burned recently. 

Unfortunately, the candy shop at the Redondo Beach Pier does not have a website (too bad. Would like to order their candy online) so if you're ever in the area, go down there and I'm pretty sure they'll be there for only $9.99!


Floral "Vans" Hat

Not everyone is a "hat person" but I definitely am - and totally recommend it for various occasions like, bad hair days; especially those involving a much needed trip to the salon to get those roots done; super hot days - helps you stay cool; and if you want to add an extra layer of style to your outfit! 

This hat is so fun and entirely perfect for spring.  I mean, what more can you ask for when you've got pink and flowers together on an accessory? Nothing. Nothing more. 

This hat is available at Vans.com and for $20! 


Delicate Gold Jewelry 

Everyday jewelry for me consists of lightweight pieces that mesh well with everything. These two pieces do it for me.  I bought them both at Spyder Surf in Hermosa Beach, CA.  You can visit them at: www.SpyderSurf.com


Pink Planning Tools

So, I'm a bit of a hybrid when it comes to planning.  I like blending electronic and old school planners together to keep track of my life!  I tend to enjoy "penciling-in" dinner dates, meetings and birthdays in my Lily Pulitzer Day Planner.  However, my iPad is a necessity for 1. Music. 2. eMail 3. Internet. and...4.Pictures.  They both come in pink - which is a perfectly acceptable color for spring. :)

Lily Planner - Amazon.com for $28 | Case Mate iPad Case - Amazon.com $10


What makes each item in my top 5 favorite spring accessories list is that fact that they are so adorable, spring-friendly, and easy to style into my day-to-day wardrobe as well as my life.  Those elements are important to consider when developing your own spring favorite accessory list.  I hope that helps you, Fashionista!! Wishing you a fabulous week!! 

Love,
Your Fashion Coach

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever experienced online shopping? I am about to buy Coach boots but not sure about the quality if they will be long lasting or not. Can you please suggest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you have a nice blog and you have blog with useful information which i need and looking for women Kurta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...