Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Monday, March 10, 2014

Spring "Beach-y Casual" Look

(Umm...can you say gorgeous?! I love my beach town!)

Hey Fashionista! I hope you had a great weekend! I spent mine back in my hometown at the beach.  It was a blazing 88 degrees of fire-y sunshine pretty much the entire time I was there. One of my favorite outfit combinations for a beach heat-wave are cut-off shorts + tank + flip flops + trucker hat. 

Even though, there are TONS, literally....tons of ways to wear this combination, I chose to do it up in a spring "beach-y casual" look sorta way. Which made sense, since I adore beach style and spring is just a few weeks away - officially! 

So, check out my outfit details below, and see how you can style it this way as well! 

(Please excuse my leftover Cajun French fries and Sprite in my hand lol)
Tank Top: Old Navy | White Denim Shorts: LOFT | Sandals: Rainbow Sandals 

I'm a fan of white denim. Doesn't matter if they're shorts, pants or skirt. I love the look! Especially for spring. And when it's warm out, the last thing you want to do is wear a color that attracts heat, like black. So! I paired my white cutoff shorts with a deep blue floral tank that has ruffled edges. The perfect spring tank in my opinion! With Rainbow Sandals - the cornerstone to any beach girl's style. ;) 

In short, the best kind of style is the effortless kind, where it makes you look your best without all the fuss. I assure you, this spring "beach-y casual" look is just that. Do you like it? Are you going to try it? Let me know in the comment section below! Wishing you a lovely day!

Love,
Your Fashion Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...