Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Monday, February 17, 2014

DIY: Purge Your Jeans Into Shorts for Spring!

Hey Fashionista! Guess what! Next month Spring officially arrives! Woo hoo! Cold winter-y days will soon be behind us and pastel pinks, soft greens and lavenders will color the world once again. Sounds lovely doesn't it?  But since cold dreary days are still monopolizing (the mid and eastern parts of) the States, I wanted to share this post with you ASAP, so you can start looking forward to spring now! 

If you're stuck inside, this little project will perk your spirits right up.  

Just start by going through your closet checking for jeans that you're not in love with anymore.  Normally, I'd suggest donating them. But this time, I want you to use them for this DIY project.  So, really focus on finding the pairs of jeans that have been shelved to the back of the closet.  Maybe the cut is so last year. Or the print isn't stylish anymore.  Whatever the reason (other than fit! - then by all means donate them!) you can totally transform them into pretty new shorts for Spring! 

To show you how to do that, check out my post from last year on how to cut your jeans into shorts.  Oh and don't worry, it's not an elaborate process. I'm by no means a perfectionist when it comes to DIY because it's more like art rather than something to be extremely good at. 


I hope you enjoyed today's DIY: purge your jeans into shorts for Spring!  As always, I love seeing how it turns out! Feel free to post it to my Facebook page or email it to me at info(at)thefashionistacoach(dot)com! Wishing you a wonderful Monday, Fashionista!




Love,
Your Fashion Coach


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...