Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Monday, December 16, 2013

3 Stylish Posts to Crank Up The Holiday Glam

Hey Fashionista! One thing I've noticed when looking back at posts I've written years ago, is that I go back and use the tips I've shared time and time again.  The reason for this is that most of the information I've written is what I use as the foundation for my style.  It works no matter what season it is or what style you're currently loving.  So, for this week I wanted to help (in the style dept of course!) by sharing my favorite 3 stylish posts to crank up the holiday glam for your full week of parties! 

Check out my 3 favorite posts below for the full rundown!

1.  How to Dress for a Semi-Casual Holiday Party! My fool-proof ways to dress for that tricky semi-casual holiday party - (what type of clothing does that entail anyway?)

2. One Big Secret to [Having] a Stylish Holiday Party! How to look flawless when getting ready for your holiday party -- with no stress added! 

3.  Holiday Party Staple Accessories! And lastly, how to pull off a fabulous mix of accessories without over-doing it.  

I hope you enjoy these posts (with a cup of hot chocolate!) and use them for your upcoming holiday parties!! And if you find yourself stuck with a style dilemma, email me! Info(at)TheFashionistaCoach(dot)com!  Wishing you a week full of holiday magic, Fashionista!

Love,
Your Fashion Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...