Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Monday, October 21, 2013

Dress For What You Want In Life


"You can have anything you want in life, 
if you dress for it." - Edith Head

Hey Fashionista!
I picked out this quote for you, especially for Monday because...
For one: Monday's doesn't exactly elicit positive feelings...naturally
Two: We always have the ability to change our mindset...for the better
And Three: Style is like action, it speaks louder than words...and attracts what we want
It can say: I want this job. I want this client. I want to feel beautiful even if the day is busy and tedious. I want to feel pretty when meeting somebody new or my other half.
So, what do you want? 
Now? Today? 
This evening?
Think about it and then....
Go to your closet and dress for what you want in life! 

And if nothing major happens, at least you're making one person happy...YOU!

Enjoy your Monday, Fashionista!

Love,
Your Fashion Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...