Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Q & A Fashionable Thursday: Purple + Animal Print

Q: Hi Amanda!

Is it okay to wear animal print shoes with a dark purple dress? If so, what kind of jewelry would go with that?

Thank you!

-Darlene
Washington

A: Hi Darlene!

Oh goodness, YES! A pop of color mixed with a sassy animal print screams stylish in my book. 

Since this pair is more on the fancy side, I would pair a stunning statement necklace that will sit pretty on your decolletage.

Try a statement necklace in a complimentary color, like this green one from my shop!

Or you can go for gold, which blends beautifully with any color dress - like this one from my shop!

Statement necklaces always pair well with studded earrings. You can find a pair of faux diamond earrings at Forever21.com or at any type of boutique for a very good price. 

I hope that answers your question, Darlene! Thank you for asking!

Fashionista -- if you have a style question, please email me at info(at)thefashionistacoach(dot)com. 

Love,
Your Fashion Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...