Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Monday, August 19, 2013

My Favorite Summer Hues: Blue + White + Yellow

Hey Fashionista!  It occurred to me just the other day that we are on the homestretch of summer. Officially 4 weeks left of warm sunny summer weather. ((Well...less than that if you're going back to school. :( ----Okay, sorry. Didn't mean to rub it in.  LoL!))) This realization inspired me to capture my favorite hues of the season that you can use to really soak up the last rays of summer sun! Read on for the full details! 


White Bubble Necklace!!
I've loved wearing this white bubble necklace so much this summer! It goes with everything. And the best part is that it'll transition into fall and winter. It's one of those gems that I'll hang onto for a long time because of its versatility. 
 If you'd like to grab yours, shop this necklace at my store for $29.99!


Blue Tribal Mini Skirt

I never actually owned a skirt like this, but I had to put this picture on my list. I love a feminine piece with a little sass. If you're looking  to freshen up your skirt collection, add this blue and pink tribal print mini to your list!


Yellow Sundress
Anything with a twirl wins me over. Put it in yellow and I'm drooling!! I love this dress because of its flirty flair and vibrant hue. This dress is extra special due to its ability to transition into upcoming seasons like fall and spring. 



Blue + White + Yellow Outfit

I loved this outfit set! Polka dots are another drool-worthy print for me.  I loved pulling my Victoria's Secret cobalt blue tank with my LOFT cardigan with these Gap shorts. It was very comfortable and stylish!

Yellow Accessories

I found a similar clutch at Gap and loved using it for my main purse for summer. Also - my brilliant mother-in-law gave me the idea to use it as an extra insert of storage when using my large tote - brill! Whenever I use this little baby, it always brings a smile to my face. :)


Blue Fancy Wear 
Gah! Can this outfit get anymore fabulous? It's simple, but classic.  The moment I saw this picture I had to duplicate this look. I found similar pants at Gap and top and necklace from Forever 21. I love how effortless this look is and the amount of flair it holds. 


I hope my favorite summer hues post gives you a fresh take on your own summer style. Use this post to craft the perfect summer outfit for an upcoming party or event.  Definitely consult your closet first to see if you have similar pieces in blue + white + yellow.  Then, pick an area to wear each color and try throwing in a fabulous print for a huge stylish effect!  Wishing you a wonderful week, Fashionista!

Love,
Your Fashion Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...