Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Monday, May 6, 2013

3 Fabulous Little White Dresses


Hey Fashionista! A couple week's ago I blogged about spring's most versatile dress that would surely help you save time (and money) picking out something to wear for all the events you have lined up! Well, I should've added 'the little white dress' to that post because like spring's most versatile dress, the little white dress will rise up to meet almost every occasion you throw at it. It too can work for many functions and occasions you have your heart set on this season.  If you want the particulars on the characteristics of a versatile dress, read my previous blog post here. Otherwise, read on to check out my list of the 3 fabulous little white dresses this season!


1. Eyelet White Dress

Oh, eyelet, how I love thee. This shift dress style is amaze-balls (yes, I just said it: amaze-ballsssssssssss ;) --- especially for work and play. I picked this little baby up at Delia's for $44.50 -- and added a pink bubble necklace (from my shop!) along with a gold belt and peep toe heels. 
For a professional look, I added a powder blue blazer that I got from Charlotte Russe for $32.99




2. Cotton White Dress



This white dress is a little more saucy because of the sheer detailing at the top. I would reserve this type of dress for nights out on the town...say, for a date or drinks with your favorite people. Since there was little detailing to this dress I decided to add a floral belt and pops of color in my bracelet - which you can purchase from my shop! The floral belt is from Loft and this fabulous little white dress is from Nasty Gal for $48!



3. White Knit Dress



This last little white dress is actually the most fabulous in my book. I have yet to get this one -- and actually, may order it when I'm through typing this post. This little lovely is from Victoria's Secret.  The price is a little steep however, super worth the splurge because you can truly wear this where ever you like. Personally, I'm imaging a wine tasting date in the country or dancing the night away.. ;) You can add your favorite accessories to make it your own. To me, dresses like that are gold!

So, Fashionista, which of the 3 fabulous little white dresses do you like best? Feel free to tell me in the comment section below! I hope you have a wonderful week!! Until next time....;)

Love,
Your Fashion Coach

2 comments:

  1. I love the eyelet dress, so cute for summer, the pink accessories compliment it perfectly a nice change from always seeing yellow..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you! Pink is a great alternate go-to color. If I could wear pink and white everyday, I probably would. ;)

    Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...