Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Q & A Fashionable Thursday: Tod's Driving Shoes

Q: Hi Amanda!

Question for my favorite Fashionista: Where can I either find Tod's Driving Shoes for cheap, or, find something similar

Thanks!!

Natalie,
Southern California


A: Hey Natalie!

Awesome question! I didn't have much success finding a pair of Tod's Driving Shoes at a cheaper price. However, I did find a couple alternate loafers that range from $16-$125.  Not sure if you're into prints or just want a solid color, so I found both for ya!

1. Cole Haan @ Zappos- about $100- with a ton of CUTE colors and is the most similar to Tod's.

2. Victoria's Secrets Monogram Loafers - price ranging between $88-$125! (Lots of cute prints and colors with this one!)

3. Body Central Loafers $15.99! These loafers have the same shape but are little more basic.  However, the price is unbeatable and stripes in my book are awesome!! ;)


Thank you for your question, Natalie! 

Fashionista --- If you have a question, please reach out and ask! My email address is info(at)TheFashionistaCoach(dot)com --or-- leave a comment below!

Love,
Your Fashion Coach



Photos Courtesy of: Pinterest.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...