Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Monday, April 22, 2013

5 Ways to Organize Spring Accessories

Hey Fashionista! Lately, I've been spending my time re-organizing my closets, desk, bathrooms, drawers, accessories, shoes, and garage - even. While re-doing each area, I came across some useful ideas on Pinterest to help me become successful at this endeavor. I weeded through a ton of lists and narrowed it down to a few ideas that pertain to fashion and style (I doubt garage organization interests you?:) Instead, I compiled a list of  5 ways to organize spring accessories.  Take out your iPhone or Blackberry and jot down these ideas to put into action tonight! It will help you know what you own!

1. Flip Flops

We all know how easy it is to stock up on flip flops - especially during spring (and summer!!). Instead of filling them up on the floor or shoe rack, grab a basket and nicely stack your flip flops inside. Put the basket on the floor or on your shoe shelf and be amazed at how much room you're saving.



2. Denim Shorts

Okay, so not really an "accessory" but shorts are essential for warm weather in spring! This idea blew me away because I have broken more pant hangers trying to hang multiple shorts at once! This tip is sooo simple...all you need are shower curtain rings and voila! Your shorts are neatly hung in your closet. 

3. Nail Polish

Am I the only one who changes nail polish as frequently as underwear? I swear, I am in love with every spring nail polish out there, I have to switch it up often! Now that my secret is out (and maybe you can relate?)...it makes sense having your nail polish in sight, right?!  Pick up a cute glass container from a secondhand store and stack your cutest nail polish inside. You can display it on your jewelry table or wherever the heck you'd like to look at it! 


4. Bracelets
Idea from: Decoratrix.com

Spring = BBQ's and beer in my book. How about yours? Why not save a couple long-necks  from your next party and use them to hold and display your bracelets?? My bracelets are out of control right now-- I'm totally going to have to use this tip! ;)

5. Scarves

Scarves are an essential spring accessory. Since you most likely have more than one scarf, grab one wooden hanger and a set of shower rings to hang them on. This does not take up any room whatsoever in your closet AND you'll see what options you have available when dressing each day. 

If you would like to know more than just 5 ways to organize your spring accessories, check out my Organization Board on Pinterest! It covers clothing, accessory and home organization tips that will hopefully help you accomplish your trickiest tasks. I hope this post inspires you to kick start your spring cleaning into action! Have fun with this, Fashionista! Wishing you a fantastic week!

Love,
Your Fashion Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...