Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Q & A Fashionable Thursday: Winter Nail Polish


Q: Hi Amanda!

I love your fashion blog- I am a fan! :) I am hoping you could tell me which nail colors are stylish for winter? I know red, white and green are great for Christmastime but, I want to wear something different in the meantime.  I was hoping to find another nail polish brand that's less expensive (than say, OPI) but doesn't skimp on the quality.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Tina
Rhode Island




A: Hi Tina!

What a great question! Winter-like hues are appealing to me this year, too!

I recently shopped at my local drugstore and found several winter hues that struck my fancy- and I know would strike yours, too!  

My 3 favorite winter nail polish colors are -- 
1. "Bite Me" (pictured to the left - on the very left-hand side) it's a very deep dark shimmery maroon.  2. "I Got So Plastered" (in the middle) is a soft deep shimmery winter pink. And... 3."Deeper Dive" (to the right) is a fabulous ultra glamorous deep blue shade with lots of sparkle.  Not huge, rhinestone-sized sparkle but, more of a seductive sheen.  Right now I have "I Got So Plastered" on my finger nails and I'm about to paint "Bite Me" on my toes!  Do you need some quick tips on  how to paint your nails perfectly? Check out my post here!

And most importantly.....I found these winter nail polish colors from a brand that doesn't disappoint on quality and only costs $1.99!  The brand I'm referring to is: Spoiled by Wet n' Wild.  They have a great formula that dries quickly and also come in a wide n' fabulous range of colors! 

I hope that helps, Tina! Enjoy your winter nail polish!

Fashionista -- do you have a fashion challenge? Email me! info (at) The FashionistaCoach (dot) com! 

Love,
Your Fashion Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...