Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Friday, September 7, 2012

My Favorite FNO Purchase!

Hey Fashionista!! Lastnight was the notorious Fashion's Night Out (aka FNO)!  Malls, boutiques and outdoor mall strips celebrated fashion globally.  Most major brands and stores use this day to pull out all the stops by hiring DJs, extraordinary caterers, exquisite entertainment to make shopping a partying atmosphere!

My new town is on the small-ish side - not in terms of square footage, but by the amount of people residing in this one-horse town.  Needless to say, it lacks in over-the-top-FNO-parties, unlike my hometown in the L.A. area.  If I learned anything about curing dullness in a small town, it's dressing up and going out as if it were a happenin' party.  (Sometimes you've gotta bring the "party" in order to make the best of less than ideal circumstances. ;)





Before I left the house, I put on a fun turquoise dress, chugged a martini and threw on a pair of fabulous shoes.  I also reminded myself to be "good" by staying in my budget - otherwise my over-use of "cute-cute-oh-that's-cute!" routine would magnetize all the cute stuff into my cart and through the check-out line before my brain and checking account caught on ha! so I made it a point to come equipped with a plan...{{Narrow down my list of things I need and don't need; figure out an amount I feel good about spending.}} Among the super stylish clothes and accessories, I found my favorite FNO purchase at LOFT: the green clutch! I know my posts lately have been all about LOFT, but I seriously can't help it - they have CUTE stuff all the time! Plus! I was dying to get a fabulous clutch like this one from LOFT! And it was 40% off! I mean, how can you say no to 40% off? ;)

Did you go out last night for Fashion's Night Out, Fashionista? If so, do you have a favorite FNO purchase? Feel free to tell me in the comment section below - or better yet, upload it to my facebook wall at ----> www.Facebook.com/TheFashionistaCoach! I hope you have a lovely weekend, Fashionista! See you next week!
Love,
Your Fashion Coach



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...