Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Are You FAB or DRAB During Your Workouts? {Guest Blogger!}

 
Hey Fashionista!! Amanda, here! I'm thrrrrilled to introduce to you a woman who knows fashion in the fitness industry! She really knows how to rock it while reaching her fitness goals.  She's sharing her secrets to achieving your fitness goals in style! Take it away, Diamond! ;)

Hey Fashionista! Diamond from Glamazon in Training here! I like to be stylish during my workouts. Most of all I like to be comfortable whether I'm in a gym or getting it in outside. It's important for my self image and may be helpful to get the most out of my workout. I know you're saying why should I care when I'm just going to sweat? Remember there are mirrors and eyes everywhere, believe it or not when I think I'm looking half way cute I'm more motivated. It tends to give me an extra push, and also boost my confidence. Who says that Fitness can't be Fashionable? So throw away those over sized t-shirts that makes you look an extra 10 pounds, or your man's old holey sweats. I personally prefer running shorts, sports bra, and a pair of cute sneakers, however some prefer form fitting tights with their favorite t-shirt, but whatever you may decide, just own it!



You will be amazed on how much strength the right outfit can give you! There's no right and wrong when it comes to exercise clothes. It's whatever makes you feel good! I hope that helps you out, Fashionista!! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at FitnessFashionistas(at) gmail (dot) com!

Thank you, Diamond for sharing your words of wisdom with us all! If you have any questions for Diamond, feel free to reach out to her, Fashionista! I hope you have a beautiful week!

Love,
Your Fashion Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...