Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Monday, April 9, 2012

How to Paint Your Nails Perfectly!


Hey Fashionista!! I have to confess...I was no good at painting my nails.  I LOVED buying nailpolish but rarely used it on my nails.  Any attempt at painting my nails was a huge fail.  Many times I ended up looking like I cut open my cuticles because of the red polish pooling over my fingers! Haha it was pretty sloppy. ;) So, naturally I outsourced the work to skilled professionals at the salon - which fixed my problem.  However, after a while, my shopping budget depleted because of my frequent visits to the salon each month.  I was not happy with that because, truth be told, I prefer buying clothes over getting my nails done. ;)

I knew there had to be a way to have pretty nails and a nice shopping budget each month (hey, who says you can't have your cake and eat it too? Pfft! You can!!) so eventually I found this chart on Pinterest and gave it a try.  This step-by-step process really works and shows you how to paint your nails perfectly! I can guarantee your nailpolish skills will improve 100%! Give it a try!



Now that you know how to paint your nails perfectly, share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest! Help them save money and indulge in a little more shopping too. ;) Hope you have a great day, Fashionista!

Love,
Your Fashion Coach
 

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh...LOVE this tip!! Now I just need to buy some pretty colors to try on my nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you like it, Heather!! After I found this chart on Pinterest, my nailpolishing days were renewed haha. Enjoy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried this the second I saw it and my pink nail polish looked AMAZING! Definitely reccommend this method.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i have the perfect nail color its a purple glitter color. wish i had more but its hard to get nail polish when yur a guy. i love painting my nails tho

    ReplyDelete
  5. my friends a guy.... he luvs painting his nails, especially on his birthday....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...