Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday Worthy Review: Lemongrass Spa

Hey, Hey, Fashionista! Welcome to Wednesday Worthy Review!  My intention for Wednesday Worthy Review is to bring additional sources of inspiration into your life that will help maintain your beautiful life to the fullest! As a Fashionista, we maintain style by taking care of our body, spirit and mind!  So it is my highest priority to tell you about shops and products that are 100% worthy of your attention and that will enhance your life!  So, having said that, let me introduce this week's Wednesday Worthy Review: Lemongrass Spa!!

I had the pleasure of getting to know fabulous Lemongrass Spa Representative, Lakia, on Twitter. What caught my attention about @SpaDivaLakia (Lakia's Twitter handle!) is that she sells skin care with fine natural ingredients that are chemical-free!  I L-O-V-E that we can indulge in a good thing knowing that it is totally healthy for our bodies and easy on our wallets! I tried a couple of Lemongrass' ahh-mazing products and this is what I thought....

After using the "Body Polish"  in the shower (couple of dabs of product in the wash cloth) my skin felt like a polished diamond! I could see the how polish unearthed a new sheen to my skin.  Seriously, celebrities should be using this body polish for a red-carpet glow!  You can grab this body polish for $15/jar!

I also loved Lemongrass Spa's "Body Silk."  First of all, it feels like heaven on very dry skin.  Most moisturizers and lotions feel too greasy for winter dry skin, but this lotion gave me the perfect hydration for my dry hands.  It smells divine and only costs $18 for 5 oz.! I highly recommend "eternal bliss" - it smells delish!  ;)

Lemongrass has many, many more luxurious products to indulge in.  As your Fashion Coach, I give you full permission to treat yourself to something special! Not only are the products decadent but they are very affordable and all natural! Shop Lakia's website at: www.OurLemongrassSpa.com/spadiva and email her with any question SpaDivaLakia@gmail.com -she's very quick at answering them! :)  Have a wonderful Wednesday, Fashionista!

Love,
Your Fashion Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...