Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Laundry Tip: Denim Jeans


Happy SUNday, Fashionista! Since Sunday is my usual day for laundry, I thought I'd share my secret to long lasting denim jeans! Before throwing your denim jeans in the wash, make sure you pull them inside out.  Use COLD water and hang dry. This prevents fading and fraying, which will make them last longer! Hope you're enjoying your Sunday! Thank you for reading my laundry tip for denim jeans!

Love,
Your Fashion Coach

1 comment:

  1. Helpful information. Lucky me I found your web site accidentally, and I'm shocked why this accident did not came about in advance! I bookmarked it.
    Bogs Women's Classic Mid Tuscany Rain Boot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...