Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Monday, January 9, 2012

Frocks & Rocks: My New Favorite Boutique!


Happy New Year, Fashionista!  Was your NYE all you hoped it to be? I hope so!  The last couple of NYE's I stayed home to watch the ball drop on tv.  But this year my friend from my hometown invited me out to her place.  We planned a girl's day filled with bike riding (at the beach), shopping, lunch, dinner and dancing (later that night).   My idea of the perfect day! :)

Upon arriving to her place, we hopped on our bikes and hit the beach!  On the way down, I spotted this adorable boutique called Frocks & Rocks; which I had no idea would become my new favorite boutique!

(There's my friend and I cruising on the strand! See me in the back with my hair sticking up? Haha)

As we stepped foot inside, we were met by such a friendly sales clerk whom informed us of a 30% off sale!  My friend and I love sales, but what we loved even more was the gorgeous clothing and interiors.  (I am a sucker for great architecture). This store had an amazing urban feel; floor to ceiling glass, rich wood and bricks adorning all four walls.  It felt like a hip, downtown chic boutique.  It didn't take long for my friend and I to locate a bunch of great pieces we could wear out that night.  I found a super cute sequin dress that looked perfect for dancing.  But then, I discovered a chiffon, short a-line dress.  I swear, it was love-at-first-sight! But I couldn't decided without trying them on- of course- always a MUST, when you are indecisive!

(Silly me, I forgot to take a "head-to-toe" pic of my dress on NYE, so I took one today! ;)

I tried on both lovely frocks and discovered the a-line chiffon dress to be a winner!  (AND, this dress totally works for my Fashion New Year's Resolution #2: Love More....Put on a pretty chiffon dress and twirl with my love <3) Oh, and the price was only $35! {{Such a steal!}} Did I mention how warm and friendly the sales clerk at Frocks & Rocks was?  Since I was going on a bike ride after shopping at Frocks & Rocks, they offered to hold my dress AND steam it for me! How sweet is that? :D It really felt like I had another best friend to shop with! 
(Us before leaving for the night...Somehow I forgot to get the entire outfit in the picture!
My friend is on the left and I am on the right! :)

If you live in (or near) El Segundo, California, you must check out Frocks & Rocks: my new favorite boutique!  You'll love the shopping experience, the gorgeous frocks, and incredible prices! Here's their information:  203 W. Grand Ave., El Segundo, CA 90245.  While they don't have a website, you can check them out on Facebook at: www.Facebook.com/FrocksAndRocksAs always, I'd love to see what you wore on New Year's Eve!  Feel free to post your outfit photo on my Facebook wall at www.Facebook.com/TheFashionistaCoach! Happy 2012, Fashionista! May it bring you all the best!

Love,
Your Fashion Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...