Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fabulous Boutique Alert!


Hi Fashionista! I'm raising my pink "fabulous boutique alert" flag! It's worthy of your attention.  I just received my new clothes in the mail today from this chic online boutique called Simply Audrey.  I found them while surfing through Pinterest.  (Yes, I'm on Pinterest A LOT). BUT I was really amazed at how I could buy several great pieces without breaking the bank. Yep! I bought a black lace pencil skirt that I can easily wear to work or for the holidays.  I also bought a gray flowy top with adorable cap sleeves.  I even scored an awesome 20% off on my purchase too!  (Pictures to come!)

In my fashionable opinion, Simply Audrey deserves a mention on my "Fabulous Boutique Alert" because they have chic and affordable clothes for work, play and special occasions!  Let me know what ya find? Hope you're having an amazing week Fashionista!

Love,
Your Fashion Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...