Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall 2011 Trends: Shorts & Tights


Hi Fashionista! Man-oh-man, my life has been jam-packed with lots of unusual events.  I apologize for the lack of connection with you!  But nevertheless these obstacles couldn't keep me away. ;)  Anyway! I have a fabulous trend to share with you for Fall 2011 Trends: Shorts & Tights!  

Here's why you'll fall in love....Fall is known for its transitioning weather, right? One day we have hot weather and the next day it's totally cold.  Kind of crazy!  In order to accomodate the hot and cold weather for Fall 2011, shorts keep us cool and the tights are quite warm.  PLUS! You can get creative and wear thick tights with different colors; same for shorts.  Tights go from $4 to $15. My favorite places are Forever21, Foot Traffic and White House Black Market.



Add your favorite pumps and you're set to walk the runway, Fashionista!! I hope you enjoyed Fall 2011 Trends: Shorts & Tights! Let me know what you think of this trend by posting a comment below. And share with your friends! Thanks, Fashionista!

Love,
Your Fashion Coach


Photo Credits: 1. PrepFection.Tumblr.com 2. InVanityWeTrust.Tumblr.com

4 comments:

  1. Love this look! Tights under shorts is one of my favorite Fall looks :)

    Thanks for the shout out!

    -Jani
    www.funfashionfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jani!

    Thank you for sharing your thoughts on shorts and tights! Happy to share one of my favorite stores with everyone. ;)

    Hope you have a fashionable week!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where oh where are those beautiful shorts from??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny!

    I know, aren't these shorts great? I'm not sure where these shorts are from. However, Urban Outfitters has a similiar pair - without the buttons for $49. You can shop for them here: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=26263798&cm_mmc=SEM-_-Google-_-PLA-_-26264051

    Thanks for stopping by, Jenny! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...