Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Friday List!

Happy Friday Fashionista!
In honor of our favorite day of the week, I thought I'd post a short list of things that make me happy....
Here's my Happy Friday List!
Photo courtesy of www.Pinterest.com

What's on your happy list?
Any of these?
Wishing you a Happy Friday full of everything
on your happy list!
Happy Friday, Fashionista!

Love,
Your Fashion Coach

2 comments:

  1. I believe everything on that list makes me happy. One thing I would add is Nutella... yummm

    Happy Friday to you too Amanda!

    -Jani
    www.funfashionfit.com
    www.foottraffic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Jani!

    Oh Nutella is super delish!\Have you used it on s'mores? It's so delicious!

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...