Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Victoria's Secret Summer Dress Sale!

Hi Fashionista!
I was in the middle of clearing my inbox when I saw this awesome sale going on at Victoria's Secret! Victoria's Secret summer dress sale is going on right now, which means, you will receive 20% off all Summer dresses until tonight. 
(I know! I wish I saw this sooner- forgive me!)

Here's what I'm picking up....

Smocked Strapless Dress (originally $55) Now $24.99- BUT with 20% equals: $19.99!
Oh yeah! How do you like them apples? LOL
So hurry up and go check out Victoria's Secret Summer Dress Sale while the savings lasts!
Love,
Your Fashion Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...