Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Monday, August 15, 2011

My Favorite LOFT Tops

Hi Fashionista!!  I went to my local mall last week to use my rewards card at my favorite cooking store. When I was done shopping there, I walked by LOFT (formerly known as Ann Taylor Loft) and was dazzled by their alluring store window.  I walked inside the store with the oh-so-familiar tale of "Oh, I'm not going to buy anything, I just want to look" kind of assumption.  But when I saw gorgeous jewelry, sparkling cardigans, and fancy tops {on SALE no less!!} seducing me from all angles I just couldn't resist! Hey! I had a $30 credit!! ;)

In all seriousness, the One SALE that caught my attention (that I think is worth every LOFT Lover's attention) is: Buy 3 tops for $35!  These tops aren't boring either- they are CUTE, FRESH and worthy of your hard-earned dollar.  Here are my favorite LOFT tops I am talkin' about... :)


Slub Cotton Dolman Sleeve Shirt
 In my opinion, these photos don't do the products justice.  The colors  and fabric are more brilliant and bright than what you see above!  My favorite colors are: Bold Teal, Cream and Royal Navy (which is a dark purple). The fabric is very soft and cozy.  I really like the banded bottom.  To me, it looks fresh and clean cut, while maintaining a loose and comfortable silhouette.  

I love wearing this top with jeans and bold jewelry for a fun day time and evening look.   Keep in mind that the sizing is a little different.  If you're normally a Small, then make sure you get an Extra Small. 

Of course I couldn't resist this top- that was NOT included in the sale....


Stripe Tee
Stripe Tee $39.50  I bought this top in Gray.  I loved it in Green and Blue too! The fabric and bold print just won my heart!  I had to get it the moment I saw it peak out at me from the corner of the rack.  Trust me, you'll know what I'm talking about when you shop there next time! 

I hope you enjoyed my favorite LOFT tops!  I suggest you get to your nearest LOFT store and take advantage of their sale!  Do you have a favorite LOFT top?  Let me know by leaving a comment below!  Wishing you a fabulous day, Fashionista!

Love,
Your Fashion Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...