Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Q & A Fashionable Thursday: Denim Jeans

Q: My jeans just gave out on me- and it seemed like it went by quickly.  How should I take care of them to make them last longer?

Thanks!

-Tara (Chicago)

A: Hi Tara!

Thank you for your question- very good topic to cover!  The best thing you can do is skip the dryer altogether.  The reason why I say this is because the heat destroys stretch fibers, making jeans looser over time.  To maintain the color, pull your jeans inside out and wash in cold water.

I hope that answers your question, Tara!

Love,
Your Fashion Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...