Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Q & A Thursday: Short Dilemma

Hey Fashionista! Q&A Thursday is a brand new series to The Fashionista Coach.  Basically, I'm taking your fashion questions and dilemmas and answering them!  If you have a fashion challenge, please email me info(at)TheFashionistaCoach(dot)com.  Without further adue, let's take at look at our first Q&A!



Q: Hi Fashionista Coach!
I am having trouble finding the right shorts for my figure.  I am petite/short and always feel like I'm drowning in my shorts.  What should I look for when I'm shopping for Summer shorts?

From,
Shorty

A: Hi Shorty!
High-five! I'm right there with ya!  I totally understand that you want to look feminine and mature instead of kid-like.  Here's what I suggest for you.  Find shorts that have less length- aka "short-shorts."  Now, I know this sounds like I'm sending you to hoochie-mama-ville, but trust me when I say you won't.  The reason why us petite gals need short-shorts is because the extra inches of exposed skin actually makes our legs appear LONGER. Want even more length?  Wear shorts with vertical stripes.  Vertical blue and white stripes are nautical- and the nautical trend is very hip for Summer!  Try these striped linen blend shorts from Forever21 for only $17.80!  Stay Fabulous, shorty!

Love,
Your Fashion Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...