Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Weekend to You & Me!


Happy Friday Fashionista! 

I've got a NEW email address! Woohoo!
Got a pen?
Okay write this down real quick...
Info(at)TheFashionistaCoach(dot)com.
It feels GOOD to be official now hehe!  :0)

Email me anytime with questions or just to say "HEY!" I love hearing from you... 

Wishing you a speedy day to start your weekend. It's almost time! Happy Weekend to You (& Me!)



Love,
Your Fashion Coach





P.S. Here's a little fun Summer quote for you to enjoy...
"i want warm summer nights, to lie in a hammock, staring at the stars, telling you stories. I want to dip my toes in the water, to dangle my feet off the edge of the dock and sit leaning forward, looking at you, laughing till our stomachs hurt, that’s the summer I’ve always dreamt about."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...