Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Friday, May 20, 2011

Floral Sandal Sale!


Hi Fashionista! You'll want to take part in this floral sandal sale! Why?  Well, lately, I've been searching for an affordable floral sandal ever since they've exploded on the fashion scene.  Something about the vibrant floral colors accompanied with rich espresso tones makes this sandal Utterly Perfect. However, the prices were raining on my parade....$56.00, $86.00 and up! That's a little steep.  And, hello, I want several pairs! 

Finally, finally, finally, my world turned right-side-up when I found a floral sandal sale at Payless that we can benefit from!  Make sure you hurry, they're only at this price until June 8th! Enjoy! 

Love,
Your Fashion Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...