Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Monday, February 28, 2011

Spring's Must-Have Strappy Platform Sandal

Every winter I spend lots of time imagining Spring. 
The fun outdoor parties, the beautiful weather and the clothes I will add to my wardrobe!  Usually this kind of imagining starts with retail research- as I like to call it. 
I rummage through magazines, catalogs, and visit my favorite shops. 
One trend that sticks out in my mind that I think all of us should get our hot-little-hands on spring's must-have Strappy Platform Sandals!!  
I've seen dozens of different styles, but this one stands out in my mind...

And, I'm talking about the yellow ones, babe! ;)
It's bold, sexy and ultra feminine!
They were designed by Ms. Jessica Simpson.
I think her sense of fashion is pretty amazing!

Now...what does a Fashionista wear with these?
Easy! Denim Jeans and a flowy top, bulky jewelry and a hot bag! Perfect for a night out!
Or...
Pencil Skirt and a professional blouse for the office.
 Keep accessories to a minimum and let these shoes provide the "WOW" factor!
Or..
Wear a flowy knee-length skirt and a simple top for a simple weekend look.


Okay, Fashionista it's time to get this Spring's Must-Have Strappy Platform Sandal.  Add these fabulous shoes to your Spring wardrobe.  
P.S. If you're not used to 6" heels, practice walking around in your bedroom.  You will surely master them for a day/night out!

*Kiss-Kiss!

Love,
Your Fashion Coach

2 comments:

  1. I wish for spring....still it is toooo cold...:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strappy Platform Sandals 2011 from Jessica Simpson I need to know if they're still available for my girlfriend she wants a pair of them size is eight and a half please please please please hit me up!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...