Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Monday, November 1, 2010

My First Radio Interview!!

Good Morning Fashionista!

Last Friday was my first radio interview! I was a GUEST on Authentic-Self Radio with my fabulous Fashionista friend, Kimberly Englot.  Kimberly Englot is a brilliant Life Coach.  She mentors men and women in finding their purpose and passion in life through a process of uncovering - what she calls: your  'authentic self.'

I was thrilled (to say the least!) when Kimberly invited me to be a guest on her radio show- {I was -soo- doing the happy dance!}  We talked about fascinating topics such as: inner & outer beauty. I debunked the many Fashionista myths.  We had such a blast sharing our inner and outer beauty strengths, just as I know you possess, Fashionista! 

I invite you to check out the recorded version of the show! Authentic Self Blog Talk Radio: Beauty Inside & Out  Afterwards, think about your inner and outer beauty traits.  If you don't mind, share with me below. Let's remember to celebrate them, not hide them! 

Wishing you a fabulous day!

Love,
Your Fashion Coach

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the interview! :)

    I have a question for you...could you possibly write a post on how to wear tall boots with jeans, for curvier girls (hourglass shape). I'm stumped on how to pull of the look without looking frumpy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather!

    Thank you so much! I would be honored to do a post about boots! Great suggestion- and it can be tricky with so many options out there. I'll get it started and post soon.

    XO,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...