Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Monday, October 25, 2010

Sporty Fashionista Gear from Victoria's Secret


Every weekend you can expect to find my husband and me at home watching football.  Well, my husband mostly...I'm usually cooking, cleaning or doing something else.  It's a routine I've come acustom to ever since we tied the knot.  I'm not a huge fan of football but I do enjoy the festivities, and watching a game from time to time.  Dressing up is always important to me, especially for a fun event, so I got to wondering what's a Fashionista to wear?


Victoria's Secret's Pink clothing line offers a fabulous selection of major NFL team jerseys, t-shirts, yoga pants, puffy vests, lounge wear, and pajama sets! They're fitted, feminine and totally affordable. No reason to compromise your style when football is on...it's only one more reason to step it up! Shop sporty Fashionista gear from Victoria's Secret's Pink clothing line: http://www.victoriassecret.com/pink/shop-by-team So, where do you stand on the football scale? Do you have a favorite team? Or do you prefer the fun festive aspect of it? I'd love to know! Wishing you a fabulous day, Fashionista!

Love,
Your Fashion Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...