Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Monday, October 11, 2010

Feminine Fall Essentials

Hey Fashionista!

The past couple of weeks I've been scoping out the retail scene to create the perfect Fall outfit with feminine essentials. I've been bombarded with endless magazines such as Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Vogue, Allure, etc. that suggest a million-and-one trendy Fall ideas.


Some suggestions were a little out-there like: wear animal-print pants with animal print tops. For an added bonus: throw on a leopard hat. Really? Or- Wear bright colored cotton socks with open-toe high heels... Hmmmm.


The only time I recall using these trends was when my age was a single digit. My partner in crime..(I mean, my cousin ;) and I (overloaded with sugar) raided my mother's closet. We threw on every item we could get our hands on and pretend we were in a fashion show. Completely silly, I know. But, the point is that these trends aren't particularly feminine or essential to looking fabulous for Fall.
If you are the type of woman who appreciates simple, feminine trends that will last longer than a season, check out my favorite feminine Fall essentials that won't show up in October's Cosmo, Glamour, Vogue, or Allure magazine...

Fall Essential Ensemble #1: Casual Feminine Look
My favorite Fall outfit thus far.  I personally shopped for this look and find it comfy, feminine, and stylish.  Added bonus: it pairs with just about anything in your closet.  :)

 Abercrombie & Fitch Megan Dress $68

Abercrombie & Fitch Embellished Belt $38


Victoria's Secret Side-Tie Boat $89


Fall Essential #2: Wrap Sweater
Cozy, cozy, cozy, and ultra fem! Don't you love effortless pieces? I consider the wrap sweater as my top go-to wrap for fall.  It keeps me warm and stylish without any effort at all.  I highly recommend this for your feminine wardrobe. Coordinate with your favorite pair of boots, jeans and white t-shirt/ top. 

Victoria's Secret Cotton Cashmere Wrap Sweater On Sale $39



Fall Essential #3:Flirty Cardigans 
This trend is super exciting! Finally, we can kiss boring cardigans goodbye! And say Hello to fun, feminine sweaters! 

Old Navy Ruffle-Trim Cardigan $24.99



Fall Essential #4: Embellished Tops
Fantastic to pair with anything and everything: work trousers, capri pants, denim jeans, skirts, and shorts.

Old Navy Embellished Tank $16.50



Loft Chiffon Detail V-Neck Tee $29.99
Do you have a feminine, fall essential? I'd love to know! Wishing you a fabulous day, Fashionista!
Love,
Your Fashion Coach

2 comments:

  1. Charming! sweet & lovely. I love the Cardigan, the V-Neck Tee, the Embellished Tank the belt is amazing, I would love to have them all!!! :)Dear Amanda this time everything is exactly my taste...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sweet Orit!

    You would look stunning in these! And they would -definitely- reflect the beauty in YOU! XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...