Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Sunday, August 8, 2010

New Name & New Service!

Hello Fashionista!


A few days ago I had a hunch to change my blog name from FASHIONISTA ON A DIME to THE FASHIONISTA COACH. I am thrilled because of the significance (which I'll explain below!), but I'm concerned that it might cause some confusion. So let me explain what will remain the same and what is new.


Basically, everything I've done before WILL remain the same. Oh, yes, I will still work my hinney off to share valuable fashion tips, current retail sales tips, styling tricks that work for your figure, outfit deals that are super low price, deal of the day, weekly poll to share your perspective on weekly topics, and motivational quotes to inspire you daily!


You're probably saying: "So, what's new?" Well, I'd like to announce that I am turning my passion into a personalized service, just for you. Yes! I am now offering Fashion Coaching services to help you look your best!


What is Fashion Coaching? Well, you know how much I love helping you find the right outfit, color, accessories at the right price? As your Fashion Coach, I will be your wing-woman to help you solve your personal fashion dilemmas. I want to help you reach your goals!


This is open for you even if you live outside Southern California. We can accomplish your fashion goals via webcam. My packages will be posted soon. For now, if you're interested in a free 30 minute consultation, please email me at Amanda@Fashionistaonadime.com.


So as of today, my blog is now called The Fashionista Coach to reflect my new service addition to my blog! I really hope I cleared up all of your questions. However, please don't hesitate to reach out if I didn't cover something.
Wishing you a fashionable day!





XOX,
Your Fashion Coach

2 comments:

  1. WooHoo! Good for you, Amanda. This is an amazing blog, and I know you're helping lots of people shine as beautifully on the outside as the are on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you, Kim!! I feel pretty passionate about helping women shine and be their own beautiful person.

    Thank you for stopping by! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...