Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fashionable Old Navy Promo!


Hey Fashionista! I know it's Saturday and you're busy with all of your
fabulous functions, parties, dates, etc.
BUT before you go, consider this fashionable Old Navy promo!
Every time I shop their site, I always wish for free shipping.
Because then it would justify my expense hehe!
For today only, make your shopping list online and get free shipping!
It'll feel like having your own personal assistant. ;) 

2 comments:

  1. great! thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krislyn,

    Absolutely! Wishing you shopping success!

    <3
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...