Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Friday, April 9, 2010

Sex and The City #2 New Trailer!


Are you just as excited as I am about Sex and The City #2 new trailer as I am?! I've followed these ladies since the beginning. I remember staying up late in high school, eating a bowl of Lucky Charms watching Sex and The City episodes.

Although I wasn't quite in their "life" shoes as a teenager- I just loved the glitz and the glamour Carrie Bradshaw embodied.  Of course, I admired Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha's strong bond. But, I didn't fully appreciate how an Apple-tini + close girlfriends could be incredible therapy until I hit my twenties. These girls know how to live life in the "fab" lane. I'm proud to say I follow them religiously! (Yep, Cosmo is my bible, too!)

Only 47 more days until Sex and The City #2 hits theaters. I hope you check this movie out with your girlfriends...oh, and make sure you have an Apple-tini before you go! But please only have one if you're 21 and over. Be responsible, ladies! Also Subscribe to Fashionista On A Dime here!  You might also like "Flirty Aprons for Women."









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...