Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New "Fashion" Beginnings...

Good Morning Fashionista,


Happy Wednesday to you. I hope you are all doing well. I appologize for skipping Monday's post, this week has been kind of crazy. My grandmother passed away and her funeral was yesterday. Tons of family members and friends came into town and helped my family in more ways than we could've ever expected. If you were one of those people, I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart.


In remeberance of my wonderful grandmother Susie Bates, the theme of this week is "new beginnings." Take time to think about how you'd like your new fashion beginning to start. Here's an article I wrote on how to purge your closet to get you started in the right direction. I hope you enjoy it.  Read "Out With the Old, In With the New" here! Afterwards remember to cast your vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...