Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Monday, March 1, 2010

5 Reasons to Meet mark. & March

After waking up this morning and realizing I hadn't prepared my usual Monday morning blog post, I rushed out of bed to quickly turn on the computer.  My 'special' computer needs at least 5 minutes or so to warm up, so I went and fed my kitty -Frank in the meantime.  As I poured kitty food into his bowl, I caught a glimpse of the sun rising in my backyard.  Rays of sunshine and fresh flowers greeted me as I opened the curtains in the dining room.  My eyes widen with cheer and then all of a sudden I realized today is the first day of March! Yippee!  So many things to look forward to....Daylight Savings begins on Sunday, March 14th.  Remember to set your clocks forward one hour Saturday March 13th! Wednesday, March 17th is St. Patrick's Day! For really sweet and festive date ideas check out Love Actually's blog post! Last but not least- Saturday March 20th is the first day of Spring! Do you love Twilight? "New Moon" releases on this day too! ;)
________________________________________________________________

Now that we're all thrilled for what's to come this month, I want to take a moment to introduce you to my favorite shop that makes me excited!  mark. is a sweet beauty and fashion boutique that offers the latest and most affordable products.  Many of you already know that mark. is a part of Avon, however they are seperate. mark. designs its own unique blend of products to cater to fashion-forward women on a budget between the ages of 16-35.  While the age group is specific, I'm finding more and more women of all ages enjoying mark products. 


5 Reasons Why to Meet mark...

1. Each product is designed to meet your needs.  The compact below holds a multitude of items to create a complete look on the go! This new It-Kit features: Unique "flipping" inner component holds 3 ultra hip eye shadows, 3 lip glosses, 3 triple uses color creams, 1 universal bronzer, a mirror and compact all in ONE place. Bonus Offer: FREE set of compact makeup brushes!











Photobucket
 

2. Super Chic & Figure Flattering Dresses! Did I mention they are super affordable? They are $29 each! Here's a sneak peek of the dresses that will release on my eBoutique website tomorrow.   








Photobucket

3. Super Luxurious & Affordable Skincare for All Skin Types.  Let's 'face' it. We all need to take care of our skin. We are so busy that we need a simple regimen that will get the job done quickly, affordable and luxurious to pamper our delicate skin! mark. designed their skincare line full of nutritious super fruit and super food. Rest assured each products are non-comedogenic, fragrance free, oil free and allergy tested.   The best part? Cleansers are only $8! Click here to take the skin care quiz and find your ultimate beauty routine!

4. We Support a Worthy Cause
Only two years old and m.powerment by mark. has already made major strides to help break the cycle of dating abuse and partner violence.  To support our cause and help raise awareness you can simply purchase from our collection for yourself or a friend.  100% of net proceeds of the entire sale goes to m.powerment by mark.  Click here to learn how you can support this cause.

5. Last but definitely not least, mark. cares about your satisfaction.  If you're not 100% happy with what you ordered we just aren't either.  Simpy return your purchase for a full refund or exchange.

Deals to Steal! Is your birthday coming up this month? You'll score 15% off your order! Simply email me your order at FashionGal101@yahoo.com.  First time customers who order from my eBoutique will receive FREE SHIPPING! Enter 'Welcome' at checkout! Want to sample makeup, fragrances, or skincare products? Email me with your name, address and items and I'll mail out free samples to you!

I hope you enjoyed the 5 reasons why to meet mark. and March! For more mark. tips please visit www.mymarkstore.com/aroquemore  As always, have a WONDERFUL week, Fashionistas!

Love,
Your Fashion Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...