Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fashionista's Outfit Deal: Make Your mark.

The Nude Dress is Finally Here!
I've been waiting sooo patiently for this dress to hit my eBoutique! It's been one long month and now it's finally here! I'm proud to introduce one of my favorite dresses from mark.
mark. Nude Dress for $29♥

Photobucket

This dress is a trendsetter this season! You'll make quite a classy statement with this color-block tank dress. Add this gem to your collection.  It's worth the $29!  I personally test drove this baby at my winetasting party last weekend and found it so fun, pretty and comfortable. Comfort and beauty? Who knew! I'm betting it will become your second skin.
Fiber Content: 100% viscose.

Arm Candy Bag for $16.00 ♥




Photobucket
 
 
Two looks, one style (quilted with a chain strap)- how sweet it is! Beige with monochromatic stitching and gold chain strap, a very go-with-everything option, screams 50's charm; black with hot and light pink stitching and silver chain strap gives the classic style a totally reinvented, edgy feel.
14" L x 3 3/4" W x 9" H. (10" shoulder strap; adjustable to 18")

Top it off with this gem...for $16.00

Photobucket
 
 
One complete look for $61.00! Opps, I forgot to tell you about Free Shipping! Yep, click here and start enjoying this sweet deal.  Enter 'Welcome' at check out!  Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...