Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Monday, March 29, 2010

March 2010 Redbook Magazine Showin' Love for mark.

My heart just skipped a beat....March 2010 Redbook Magazine is showin' love for mark. spring accessories! WOW!
                                       

To make your heart pitty-patter enjoy mark. spring accessories with FREE shipping! Are you a first time customer to my store? Enter: WELCOME at checkout. Re-shopping? Enter: SHIPFREE (offer good until the end of today). Shop today! www.mymarkstore.com/aroquemore

2 comments:

  1. I just subscribed to Redbook- now I can't wait for my copy to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Redbook is awesome! You'll love their fashion deals and relationship columns. They always have something new to try. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...