Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Monday, March 29, 2010

Fashionista's Weekly Outfit Restyle

You're probably wondering what I mean by: "Fashionista's Weekly Outfit Restyle." Or more specifically: Weekly Outfit Restyle." Good question.  An idea came to me while playing a game of Uno. (You never know when inspiration will strike!) Lightbulbs majorly sounded off so I thought I would give this a try...

Usually, every week I present several outfit deals for certain occasions.  I always tell you that it can be dressed up, more professional, or more casual. So I thought, why not show you ladies how to do that? We'll start with an outfit deal and restyle it with different accessories to achieve a different look for work, Happy Hour functions, date-nights, and relaxed weekend wear. 

To take it one step further, I invite you to email me a photo of a basic outfit you wear most, like jeans and a t-shirt, trousers and a blouse, a work dress, or even just a jacket and top: FashionGal101@yahoo.com. I'll show you how to liven  up and how many ways you can wear it. Your outfit will be featured on my blog.  I look forward to our first Fashionista's Weekly Outfit Restyle tomorrow! Remember to cast your vote for today's weekly poll: "Which Outfit Do You Wear Most?" I hope your Monday is wonderful! *If you liked this article you might also like: "Top 5 Reasons to Meet mark." and "2010 Oscars Taught Me Daring is Beautiful Too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...