Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fashionista's Outfit Deal: Sexy's Back!

Fashionista's Outfit Deal: Sexy's Back Girls!
Mini-skirts are back on the scene! This time they brought sexy back! *Psst..if you're not a mini-skirt lover, that's ok, I've got an alternative option just for you. 
Blk Blouse + Mini Lace Skirt + Super Sexy Boy Shorts + Black Patent Heels = $46.47!
[[WOW, I may just have to participate in this deal! hehe]] You can too, by clicking the pic!
Happy Shopping! ♥

Tiered Ruffle Shirt for $10.99


Tiered Ruffle Shirt


Lace Chiffon Mini Skirt for $12.49


Lace Chiffon Mini Skirt

*Anti-Mini Option: The Flirt Skinny Jean for $12.99!




Old Navy Womens The Flirt Skinny Jeans

Lace Trim BoyShorts for $3!

Lace Trim Boyshort Panties

Black Patent Pumps for $19.99

FIO-BLK HILT PAT PMP-S3
I'm quite impressed with today's Fashionista's Outfit Deal: Sexy's Back because it's under $47 for all 4 items! Lovin' it-lovin'-it!  I hope you enjoyed today's outfit find! But why stop there? Bring sexy back with these outfits! Enjoy! <3

4 comments:

  1. I love that skirt! But it only available in XS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen!

    It must've been more popular than anticipated! lol I'll check into it and see if I can find something similar. Thanks for the feedback! <3

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the anti-mini option for those of us who make everything look mini lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem! I know some women prefer jeans anyway- since it's still winter and all. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...