Private SUP Lessons | Weekly SUP Class Tues. + Sat. AM | SUP Rentals Available 7 Days/Week

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fashionista's Outfit Deal: Pretty in Pink

Fashionista's Outfit Deal: Pretty in Pink!
Let's bring out the soft and feminine side of fashion! Most of my friends consider me a "pink" girl, because I'm always wearing it someway or somehow.  In fact, I am wearing a pink floral ring and pink and white striped lace cami! How's that for sticking to my name? Ha! Here's another sweet deal for you to enjoy!
Dress + Cardi + Earrings + Floral Flats = $55.48!

Old Navy Pink & White Floral Tube Dress $15


Old Navy Womens Smocked Tube Dresses
Old Navy Pink Shrug $19.50

Old Navy Womens Cocoon Sweater Shrugs
Payless Pink Chandelier Cabashan Earrings $7.99

ECOM GEN CHANLR CABASHAN EAR PINK_0.5
American Eagle Flower Flat $12.99

AEW- GREY ELIZA FLOWER FLAT-P1_6.5
Fashionista's Outfit Deal: Pretty in Pink really compliments all body shapes.  Going back to my blog-icle: "What's Your Shape?" you'll see that empire waist dresses are universal to all body shapes.  Pretty good information to know, right? Yes! It will work for you! Embrace your feminine side and celebrate your Fashionista with a little pink!  ♥


4 comments:

  1. I love it, brighten my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink just reminds me of a cheer-y Spring day! Thank you for sharing. :]

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I worked at Old Navy when they first brought out this dress!! I always thought the flowers on it were adorable!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, Helen - the flowers are so ahh-dorable!! Pink and white colors are so cheer-y - can't help but be in a great mood. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...